You look like you could use a boat.
Yes… our sweet Nai’a is for sale.
She is a solid fiberglass monohull CSY 44ft cutter. Plenty of space for 4 people along with two cabins and a couch/bed in the saloon. There are two heads, a shower, a galley and living/dining area. The cockpit has seating and can transform into an outdoor dining area.
We lost the mast during Hurricane Irma and got a few scratches that have been repaired. We were able to buy a mast from another CSY 44 which is exactly the same as the old one. Same age, shape, sail track and fittings. We had new mast tangs (chainplates for the mast) made up. It is all complete and was all fitted and taken off again for hurricane season. Now what remains is to attach it all back after hurricane season and step the mast with new rigging wire. The roller furlers for genoa and staysail are complete too.
See below for the specs.
Nai’a is a solid, hand-laid fiberglass hull and deck with no core, which means she won’t absorb water or rot. She is cutter rigged for easy sail handling and provides a variety of sail combinations. All systems are overbuilt, easy to access, and have withstood the test of time. She is heavy because in the 70s, everything was built to last and remain comfortable. CSYs are surprisingly agile and their strength and weight provide a smooth ride with the ability to keep sailing.
- Year: 1977
- Length: 44ft
- Engine: Diesel / Beta / 60hp / 2011/ spare water pump 2017 / 740 hours
- Hull: Fiberglass
- Propeller: Flexofold / 2014
- Water tank: 2 x 200 Gallons
- Fuel tank: 100 Gallons
- Holding tank: 00 Gallons
- Cabins: front double bunk / aft queen size bed
- Salon: small chart table
- pull out double bunk
- Heads: front manual toilet with separate shower
- aft electric toilet quiet flush 2016
- holding tank 40 gallons
- Batteries: 420Ah two battery banks
- anchor winch battery 85Ah
- engine starting battery
- Electronics: GPS Standart Horizon
- Vhf with AIS / 2014
- Depth sounder
- Autopilot not working (needs parts)
- Depth sounder forward facing sonar
- Hydrovane self steering gear / 2012
- Compass on steering binnacle
- Sails: new mainsail with 2016
- mainsail cover 2017
- roller furling genoa 140%
- roller furling staysail
- two Gennaker (old)
- high cut small working jib (no name brand)
- another set of old sails
- chain plates 2017
- tungs (mast chain plates) 2018
- dinghy davits
- outboard engine lift
- Lofrans Tigres Anchor winch 2017
- CQR anchor 27kg
- secondary Bruce anchor 20 kg
- anchor chain BBB 3/8 / 200ft / 2013
- Bimini frame with hard top
- spray dodger frame with hard top
- cockpit cushions
- cockpit table
- 2x 80Watt solar panels
- propane BBQ grill
- Inside : vaco fridge 140Liters / 2014
- All thru hulls and ball valves replaced and all new hoses 2011
There is no more foam for the V berth bed. We use the area as storage. The boat can be sold with the mast stepped or unstepped for $5,000 less which will cover the new standing rigging.
Asking price $70,000 USD with mast stepped
Asking price $65,000 USD with mast unstepped